OBHIZATRIK created this Privacy Notice to demonstrate respect for your privacy preferences and to disclose our information collection and sharing practices.
This Privacy Notice explains how OBHIZATRIK collects and processes your Personal Data. Each time you use our Site, the current version of the Privacy Notice will apply. Accordingly, whenever you use our Site, you should check the date of this Privacy Notice (which appears at the top) and review any changes since the last version. This Privacy Notice is applicable to all Site visitors, registered users, and all other users of our Site.
“Personal Data” is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to any identifiers such as your name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
By visiting www.obhizatrik.foundation (the “Site”), you acknowledge that you have read and understood the processes and policies referred to in this Privacy Notice and consent to our data collection, use, sharing and processing practices as set forth in this Privacy Notice.
The Personal Information We Collect:
Depending on the type of communication or transaction, we may collect and process the following the personal data:
- date of birth
- postal address
- telephone numbers
- organization name
- email address
With regard to each of your visits to the Site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information
- Information about your visit
- Location information
Personal data we collect from others – this is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites (operated by us, or another member of our group) or use any other services provided by another member of our group or us.
Non-personal data – We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser and we may use this information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to our Site, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses
- Browser type and plug-in details
- Device type (e.g. Desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, etc.)
- Operating system
- Local time zone
We may use Non-personal Data for various business purposes such as providing customer service, fraud prevention, market research, and improving our Site. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
We may also collect and process information about your interactions with us, including details about our contacts with you through email, SMS, U.S. Post, on the phone or in person (i.e., the date, time, and method of contact), details about donations you make to us, events or activities that you register for or attend and any other support you provide to us. We may also collect and record any other relevant information you share with us about yourself, including your interests or your affiliations with other charities, community groups, your employer or a OBHIZATRIK corporate partner.
How We Use Your Personal Data:
We will only process your Personal Data including sharing it with third parties, where (1) you have provided your consent which can be withdrawn at any time, (2) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, (3) we are required by law, (4) processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of another person, (5) processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests, except where such interests are overridden by your rights and interests.
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
Personal Data you give to us. We will use this Personal Data:
- To carry out our obligations arising from your membership or sponsorship, or any other contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and membership services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about our work or our activities;
- To fundraise in accordance with our internal policies and procedures;
- To organize events that you have registered for, and to provide you with information, and other materials, relating to the content of the event, the speakers, sponsors and other attendees;
- To process donations, sponsorships and purchases from our Gift Catalog;
- To provide our newsletters and publications, provided you have given your consent;
- To respond to your questions and provide related services;
- To provide you with information about other events, products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, provided you have not opted-out of receiving that information;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about events, products or services we feel may interest you, provided you have given your consent;
- To tailor advertising that is presented to you on the Internet according to your interests, preferences and other characteristics (as described below);
- To respond to applications for employment;
- To transfer your information as part of a merger or sale of the business;
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
- Where we are required by law to disclose or otherwise use your information.
Information we collect about you. We will use this Personal Data:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Personal Data we receive from other sources:
- We will combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined Personal Data for the purposes set out above
We Do Not Knowingly Collect Information from Children:
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without verifiable parent or guardian consent. If you are under 18, do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone numbers, or email address, unless you have your parent’s or guardian’s permission. In the event we learn that we collected personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and do not have a parent or guardian’s consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
In accordance with certain state laws, minors under the age of 18 may remove or request and obtain removal of content and information that they post on the Site.
If you believe that we might have any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, or if you wish to remove or request and obtain removal of content and information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +8801701666300
OBHIZATRIK has a layered security in our systems and only designated employees have access to hard copies of your personal information. All online transactions are done on a secure server. This means that information entered on the transaction page is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) before transmission. On secure pages, a “closed” lock symbol is displayed in the bottom part of your browser screen and the website address in the address bar at the top of the browser screen starts with an “https” instead of an “http”. Donation pages are verified by Verisign and transactions are processed using a Verisign merchant account.
OBHIZATRIK May Share Your Personal Information:
We may share your Personal Data for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice with:
- With a member of our group
- With partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors
- Credit Card Transactions, Electronic Fund Transfers, Payments by Check or Money Order and Online Financial Transactions. OBHIZATRIKhires third parties to provide credit card, bank, payment and information processing services and order fulfillment services. If you choose to make an application for employment, make a donation online, by phone, through the mail or by other means, or make a purchase from our Gift Catalog we will share your personal information with our processing service providers.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site
- Trusted third-party companies and individuals
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset
You May Always Change Your Privacy Preferences By Contacting Us:
If you would like to change your privacy preferences, please email us at email@example.com; call +8801701666300-12
How Long We Store Your Personal Data:
We will store your Personal Data, in a form which permits us to identify you, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed. We may retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or it is not technically reasonably feasible to remove it. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your Personal Data quickly upon request.
Cookies and Pixels: